Honeywell’s new NightHawk™ boot combines durability, protection, and support with world class dexterity.
Honeywell engineered its new NightHawk™ boots as a system to perform with your feet.
Union Made in the USA.
Features and Benefits: Each call brings unpredictable challenges, which is why you need footwear you can depend on hour after hour, day after day, for protection – and comfort.
Introducing PRO Series NightHawk™ 5555 boots from Honeywell: Rugged protection and durability. Remarkable comfort and agility.
The new NightHawk boot is an important protective element that should be an integral part of your PPE / turnout gear. The pull-on firefighter boot provides the high-traction, flame-resistant and slip-resistant structural firefighting security you need in the fireground.
Agile Construction: NightHawk™ boots are athletic footwear that fit right the first time and every time, moving with you to give you the performance you need without resistance or distraction.
- An athletic fit that Articulates naturally with the foot/ankle
- World Class extended duration comfort for long work periods
- Improved boot visibility below the pant line – which helps you locate fellow responders in low visibility in the fireground.
NightHawk™ 5555 is the PRO Series at its finest. Trusted to perform in even the toughest circumstances – just like you.
- Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra-Wide
- Half sizes: 5½ to 15½
- Full sizes: 5 to 16
- NFPA 1971 - Structural FF
- NFPA 1992 - Liquid Splash
PART OF THE HONEYWELL PRO SERIES