The CrewBoss Brush Coat remains the Wildland firefighter’s first choice for protection and warm. The raglan – cut sleeve, fully concealed, nickel-plated, snap front closure and turnout-style collar with self-storing throat strap encompass the classic elements of personal protective coats that have worked for firefighters across the country of years.
Large breast and hip pockets, as well as a radio pocket bring added functionality to this classic design. An optional button- in thermal liner adds extra warmth when needed, perfect for the Wildland firefighter on the fire line. With several options in high visibility Scotchlite Reflective Trim, the CrewBoss Brush Coat really is the essential firefighter’s coat.
ZP – Zippered front closure.
FL – Button-in FR INDURA cotton liner.
RTSILV – 2″ silver 3M Scotchlite™ FR reflective trim.
RTLIM – 2″ lime green 3M Scotchlite FR reflective trim.
RTTRIP – 2″ triple lime/silver/lime 3M Scotchlite FR reflective trim.
LP – FR INDURA cotton lined hand warmer pockets.
- Large right breast pocket with hook and loop closure.
- Radio pocket on left breast.
- Two large hip pockets with hook and loop closure.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures.
- Fully concealed, nickel-plated, snap-front closure.
- Raglan-cut sleeves.
- Turnout-style collar with self-storing throat strap.
- Leather tabs for button-in thermal liner.
- Stitched with Nomex® thread throughout.
- Available in Nomex IIIA, FR INDURA® cotton, or Advance® Kevlar®/Nomex blend fabrics.
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.®
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL